Bushboy has asked if we would care to share the last photo on your camera or our phone for the moth of April. No explanations necessary. Here are the rules:
The rules are simple:
1. Post the last photo on your SD card or last photo on your phone for the 30th April.
2. No editing – who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like or the subject matter didn’t cooperate.
3. You don’t have to have any explanations, just the photo will do
4. Create a Pingback to this post or link in the comments
5. Tag “The Last Photo” or #LastOnTheCard
Here’s mine from my iPhone: