I am humbled to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Ribana — a wonderfully positive person whose blog Popsicle Society I look forward to every day. She has the most beautiful photographs and the occasional recipe I love to try. Thank you so much for following my blog and for nominating me. I love this community.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer award for blogs that inspire joy and positivity.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog
Ribana’s questions for me:
- Are you a positive person?
Yes, I try hard to be positive in all things.
- Why are you blogging?
I started blogging on LiveJournal years ago with some very close family and friends. I later found it to be a great outlet and sounding-board for the multitude of thoughts running through my mind. I also appreciate the blogging community so much.
- Is blogging your full time job and a way of living?
No, although it has been in the past.
- What are you looking for when reading others blog?
I love thought-provoking blogs on many different subjects. I am also attracted to striking images, music, art and anything that makes me laugh.
- Are you an organized person? How do you organize your day?
I am organized, although I’m much more relaxed in my activities since retiring. I keep my schedule and my to-do list in my head.
- What do you prefer? Reading a book or watching a movie?
Reading a book. I do enjoy an occasional movie if the subject is interesting.
- Coffee or tea?
Coffee in the morning, green tea at night.
- What is the view from your home?
Trees and nature. Lots of foliage, birds, and wildlife.
- Are you an online shopping addicted?
No. I am not much of a shopper at all!
- Are you a morning person?
Yes. I much prefer the morning.
- Do you exercise?
Yes. I walk 2-3 miles 4-5 times a week.
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
- Country or city or somewhere in-between?
- Have you ever seen a glacier or the northern lights?
- Where do you feel most at home?
- What talent do you wish you possessed?
- What animal would you consider your spirit animal?
- Have you ever been on television?
- Can you play a musical instrument? If so, what?
- If time travel were possible, what time would you like to visit?
- Is music an important part of your life?
- What is the one thing your followers don’t know about you?
- Anything is Possible
- LSS Attitude of Gratitude
- The Sound of One Hand Typing
- Linda G. Hill
- Jet Eliot
- Joeyfully Stated
- Saved by Words
- Beneath the Borealis
- For the Love of Lawrence
- I Didn’t Have My Glasses On
That was harder than I imagined. There are so many lovely blogs I appreciate so much.
To all the bloggers who write the blogs I follow and to all those who get something out of what I write – I thank you!