I am making a huge assumption here, I know, but I do hope we will all see a post-pandemic way of life again. In an effort to infuse positive thinking in my life, I started thinking about what might be on my bucket list of things I want to do when we can safely travel again.
- SPEND TIME WITH MY FAMILY.
- Shop for clothes at a store where I can actually try clothes on!
- Go to the salon and get my hair cut, colored, and styled!
- Spend a week at The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island.
- Visit the Trapp Family Lodge in Vermont.
- Attend the Grand Canyon Plein Air Festival.
- Go back to The Henry Ford Museum/Greenfield Village.
- Take another trip to Washington, D.C. and visit the Smithsonian.
- Go see the Redwoods.
- Have my family here for a huge Christmas celebration!
- Visit England, Ireland, and Scotland.
- Spend 3-4 weeks at a country villa in Tuscany.
- Return to Portugal and visit Porto.
- Visit Paris.
- Take a trip on the Orient Express.
- Visit Gotland.
Of course I do not know where I will find the money to do all these things, but I’m not too concerned because I fear the possibility is still a long way into the future. That gives me time to earn my second million (I gave up on my first).
Leave me a comment and tell me what is on your post-pandemic bucket list or make me envious of all the places you have been fortunate to visit.