Things have been busy, but good for the most part. Little life annoyances that we can complain about but complaining doesn’t change a thing!
- I got official sign-off from physical therapy. I have 100% range of motion back so I am pleased. That does not mean I do not still have aches and pains, but I am thankful to be much improved.
- After recovering from a very bad upper respiratory infection, I am finally back to the gym. I am continuing with the workouts for my knee, and also working with the weight machines and a few free weights. I am enjoying it, but I must say, I am a bit sore in places I haven’t felt for a while.
- Last week our A/C went out. The compressor would not come on. Repair people came out the following day. A high pressure switch was thrown. The switch was reset and the coils cleaned. Later that afternoon, it stopped again. This time the capacitor. Last night the compressor stopped working again. We are again waiting on the repair person.
- Our internet has been going in and out, too. It’s never down too long, but it is annoying.
- Our juvenile bear friend was back a few days ago so we have not been putting the bird feeders out. We miss having the birds so maybe we can chance it today.
- Friday our grandson came out with his parents to visit and also collect the couch we promised him two years ago. He is moving into his first apartment. It was a great visit and he is so excited to be moving into his first place. Now we get to go shop for a new couch!
- Today I am going to the salon to get a much needed and long overdue haircut. I am more excited than I think is normal for a simple haircut.
- Tomorrow I am taking my car in to the dealership for some diagnostics that can only be done at the dealership. It is a 2007 with about 209,000 miles on it, so I am hoping it does not indicate a major problem. I really do not want to think about buying a new car. (Can you even find new cars now?) Wish me luck!
That’s about it for now. Wishing you all a good week.