Today we embark on a week-long trip to see family. Our primary role will be doting grandparents – roles that fit us well. My presence here will be somewhat scarce as I like to stay in the moment as much as possible. These trips have been rare since the pandemic began so we will take full advantage of the opportunity.
I have been asking the same question of many professionals this week. When asking the question the response was often, “Do you want the truth?” Yes, of course I wanted the truth. Imagine my surprise when all answers were drastically different. So, I want to leave you with a few questions to ponder while I am popping in and out.
- What is truth?
- Is truth absolute or is it nuanced?
- Does our personal experience impact our idea of what is true?
- Why does it seem everyone’s version of the truth is somewhat different?
- Do you always tell the truth?
- Who do you trust to tell you the truth?
Share your thoughts here or on a post of your own.
I look forward to seeing you on the flip side.