I have been thinking about the blogging practice of other bloggers. It seems some people must spend a lot more time here than I do, so my curiosity is piqued. If you have time, please respond to the unofficial questions below.
1. How many times per week do you post? Do you post multiple times a day? If so, how many?
2. How many blogs do you follow?
3. Do you read all the blogs you follow every day? If not, how often do you read other blogs?
4. Do you seek out new blogs to follow? If so, how do you find them?
5. Do you comment on the blogs you read? If not, why? Do you respond to all the comments left on your blog?
6. Do you ever close comments on a blog you post? If so, why?
7. Do you ever unfollow someone? If so, why?
8. What content inspires you to follow a blogger?
9. What content turns you off from following someone?
10. How important is it to you that you add a photo to every post?
11. Leave me a link for one blogger (other than yourself) that you think I should check out.
You can either write a post and link back here so I can read your responses, more leave them in the comments. THANKS IN ADVANCE!