It’s Sunday and time again for E.M.’s Sunday Ramble. She poses just a few short questions to consider.
- The greatest feeling in the world is when I can hug those people I love – my husband, my children, my grandchildren, my brother, my nieces and nephews, or a dear friend. This is especially true since Covid.
- The one thing that I misplace more than anything is my water glass. Water and coffee are my primary beverages and I carry my water from room to room throughout the day. At some point, I look tirelessly for my misplaced glass until I either find it or give up and get a clean glass.
- When I am stressed out, the one item/person/thing that always makes me get back to feeling okay is letting go of the stressor. That happens through chatting with a trusted friend or through prayer or through doing some kind of art. Each works for different types of stressors.
- When I am sick, the only thing I want is to sleep until I feel better. I don’t need anyone hovering over me, but I do like for people to check in from time to time.
- Whenever I feel like I am procrastinating, I fix it by turning on the music! I bought a wireless bluetooth speaker and I stream my Spotify or Sirrius and pump up the volume! (Remember that movie?)