1. Where will you find a pushme-pullyou?
In the hardware store. Located in the kitchen cabinet section.
2. What is meant by the term ‘chocolate box’?
This is where Cat Stevens stored his Buddah.
3. Who lived in the house made with gingerbread, cake and pastries?
Pretty sure it was Paul Hollywood.
4. Where will you find Mr Stay Puft?
He’s the final inspector at the pillow factory. No one wants a de-puffed pillow!
5. Where will you find The Hallelujah Mountains?
Just west of Hosannah Hills.
6. What did Gru intend to steal with the Shrink Ray?
Steve Carell’s voice box.
7. Going back a long way, what was ‘Baby’ in the 1938 film Bringing Up Baby?
This was Cary Grant’s code name for fiery redhead co-star Katharine Hepburn.
8. Who played the drums in The Muppets?
Peter Best. His manager thought it was his best shot for a comeback.
9. What magical instrument did Sparky play?
A recorder. Someone had to take pity on all the parents that listened to those when their children were in primary or grade school.
10. What did ‘Andy’ have waxed in The 40 Year Old Virgin?
His shower curtain. It was disgusting.