Sometimes the truth just doesn’t cut it for a Friday. Enter Fibbing Friday, hosted by Di – pensitivity 101 – (she has the reins this week) and Frank – PCGuyIV.
Here we go!
Complete the following popular proverbs or sayings in your own personal style please!
1. A stitch in time saves bleeding all over the carpet.
2. Too many cooks should really wash their own dishes!
3. Many hands make reading sign language difficult.
4. A bird in the hand will expect you to feed it.
5. Actions speak louder than trying to read minds.
6. All that glitters cannot hide the tarnish underneath.
7. People in glass houses should wear their robes or expect to spend a lot of money on suntan lotion.
8. Fools rush in before the brain engages.
9. Don’t count your chickens when the rooster is in the henhouse.
10. Give them an inch and ask them to convert it to centimeters.