I don’t know about you, but there is more to focus on these days than I have the mental capacity to undertake. I prioritize and try to maintain a modicum of positivity as I look forward to change.
- I am still riding high on the tails of our first visit with family. We may get a chance to hug two of our grandchildren and my son this coming weekend. I am more than excited for the possibility but will discuss the boundaries before we proceed. We will definitely take a little Easter surprise for them to enjoy.
- After our last few days of on again off again rain and storms, spring is coming on with a vengeance. It is as if azalea buds happened overnight. I am anxious to plant our garden but with predictions of lows in the high 20° F range, I will wait even if impatiently.
- Even though the date for filing Federal taxes is delayed this year as are our state taxes, our state tax payment dates are not. So, we must first complete complete the Federal so no delay for us.
- As of this coming Wednesday, all of our children are now eligible to receive the vaccine. In our latest video chat with our youngest granddaughter, she was beside herself to think we will get to hug her soon! This time has been so hard on the little ones.
- Last night we dropped off our cars to be inspected. This is an annual requirement to insure your vehicle is road safe. They are following Covid protocols so everything is no contact. They sanitize the car when the inspection is complete so all we need to do is pick them up. Easy.
- Yes, there is a lot going on in the world and unfortunately it is not always good. There are good things we can do, though. I hope you all continue to line up for your shot, mask up when going out, and stay safe. Let’s get through this thing!
- Here’s a little spring for you to enjoy!