New month, new bird on the calendar and still staying home. So, I am back to trying to remember what day it is in the sea of sameness in which we all seem to be floating.
What’s new, you ask?
- I now know exactly how many seconds it takes for the carousel in my microwave to return my food to the front.
- My first WDIIA post was on March 20, 2020.
- Our state starts Phase I of opening our state back up on Friday.
- Our county announced the first Covid related death today.
- I wonder what it will take for me to feel safe again? That event will not happen Friday I can tell you that.
- I failed miserably doing my art of the week feature on my blog.
- Yesterday, I took a long afternoon nap and still went to bed early.
- We are experiencing another return of cold weather over the next few days.
- Most of our flowers are beyond their blooming stage.
- The rose breasted grosbeaks are still here and we only have one hummingbird.
- I feel chunky but have resisted getting on the scale.
- I resented the nurse at our doctor’s office talking loudly and slowly to me over the phone as if I was frail and feeble.
- Hubby is almost finished with the new garden. It will be huge! Pictures soon.
- I feel drawn to curl up under an afghan and read all day.
- My Pandemic writing class has me deep in thought about our future.