Welcome to another writing challenge invitation. It’s time to be creative again.
The instructions are as follows:
- Write an uplifting or funny short piece. The goal is to lift spirits.
- Use the hashtag #FUN20097 (today’s Julian date)
- Pingback to this post or leave a link in the comments to share your stories here. (If you have never commented on my blog, links will need to be approved.)
- Below you will find several ‘gifts’. Choose one or several to include in your writing. You must choose at least one.
- Have fun!
Include and describe something that washed up on the beach.
Include a carrier pigeon and the message it carries.
Create a character with one of these characteristics:
- a limp
- a birthmark on their forehead
- a head full of stark white hair