Since I no longer use the WordPress app I thought I would give a second post a shot today and see if it appears in the reader.
I have a few random thoughts to share:
- The thing I love most about British TV? The phrases and words not commonly used in the U.S. Things like higgledy-piggledy and bespoke.
- Last night I decided to look back on an old website of mine. I was looking for something I wrote ages ago. So I time-traveled on the Wayback Machine better known these days as the Internet Archive. Be careful though, it can be a rabbit hole. It was interesting to read how I described myself all those many years ago.
- We only have hot water for short periods during the day. Funny how that lessens the urge for cleaning house.
- Speaking of which, the new hot water heater was delivered this morning. Hopefully tomorrow we will have hot water again.
- A lot of writers waste time in online forums during NaNoWriMo. There are so many different ways to waste time.
- Speaking of NaNoWriMo, it’s going ok. I am a little behind in my daily word count, but nothing I will not rectify today.
- I love writing dialogue. I become the person who is speaking. Do you do that as well when you write?
- Yesterday our realtor took us to view a house not far from us. It was an old home and quite charming but it smelled like their six dogs were the only ones who lived there.
- The main thing that would keep me from selling our house is the work involved in getting it ready to show.
- This weekend they are predicting lows in the 20°F range. Our azaleas out back are blooming.
- The only visitors on the trail camera this week have been a black bear and a fox.
- I discovered “Alias Grace” on Netflix last night. I cannot start that until Nano is over!
- Pastel class on Saturday!
That’s it for my random Wednesday thoughts. Now back to NaNoWriMo.