This is my second week of this challenge. Again, the topics were inviting. This week I am going Old School.
- Copy rules and add to your own post, pinging back to this post.
- Post music videos for your answers to the musical questions.
- Tag two people to participate!
1. Post a video of a song that reminds you of a loved one.
El Paso, recorded by Marty Robbins. My mom loved this song.
2. Post a video of a song that mentions a food or drink.
Haunted House written by Bob Geddins, originally recorded by Johnny Fuller and performed here by Jumpin’ Gene Simmons:
3. Post a video of a song that talks about rain or sunshine.
The Rain, The Park and Other Things cowritten by Artie Kornfeld and Steve Duboff recorded by The Cowsills:
Consider yourself tagged if you wish to play along. That’s what I did.