This week, I was inspired by the choices so I decided to play along. I am a first time player and long time follower.
- Copy rules and add to your own post, pinging back to this post.
- Post music videos for your answers to the musical questions.
- Tag two people to participate!
1. Post a video of a song that’s perfect when you’re feeling overwhelmed:
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, I Won’t Back Down.
2. Post a video of a song you’d find humorous if it came on while making whoopie.
The only thing that popped into my mind because the Numa Numa viral video always makes me laugh — even now. Dragostea Din Tei, by O-Zone made famous as The Numa Numa Dance viral video made famous by Vlogger Gary Brolsm.
3. Post a video of a protest song.
Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee. Written by the amazing Buffy Sainte-Marie. I love the cover by The Indigo Girls:
Consider yourself tagged if you wish to play along. That’s what I did.