Day 316, Part Two
Yesterday, I checked my spam comments and this nomination had somehow ended up in my spam comment folder. Nothing from this blogger could ever be spam so I hope that problem has been rectified.
My nomination came from the lovely Ribana who is well known for her blog PopsicleSociety.com. I am honored to receive the nomination. Thank you for finding my blog somewhat worthy of this recognition. Please check out Ribana’s blog. She always has something interesting and uplifting to write about — today it was all about basil which was fascinating!
The rules as copied from Ribana’s blog:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you are asked (if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger
- Comment on your nominee’s most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
- Have fun!
These are the questions posed to me and my responses:
- Do you enjoy your life? Very much so! Even in the most difficult times, life has something beautiful for us.
- Did you achieve any of your dreams so far? Dreams in my life have come and gone as I grow and change. I have achieved so many of the things I hoped to and for that, I am thankful.
- A cottage by the sea or a cabin in the mountains? Since I chose to retire to the mountains, I would have to say the mountains!
- Chocolate or cookies? Cookies! Such diversity of flavor although I do enjoy a dark chocolate with chili peppers!
- Do you shop online? Occasionally. I am at a stage in my life I do not wish to acquire new things!
- Do you have your own business or working for someone else? I have done both but am now retiredg
- Dogs or cats? I love them both but I currently do not have either. I have always enjoyed the independent nature of cats and the unconditional love of dogs.
- Cooking at home or eating outside? I much prefer cooking at home.
Questions for my nominees:
- What brings you joy?
- What do you fear?
- Do your feet ever touch the ground — literally?
- Are you a Hugger or a Touch-Me-Not?
- An apartment on the top of a skyscraper or a basement dwelling?
- As a child, what career did you see for yourself?
- What is the most beautiful sound?
- What inspires you?
My nominations — should you decide to accept:
For all the readers of my blog, I thank you!